Address for contact:
Electrodistribution North AD
Varna Towers, Tower G
258 Vladislav Varnenchik Blvd
Electrodistribution North is holder of a license for the distribution of electric power. The company transmits electricity through the electricity distribution grid for the purpose of supply to the end customers on the regulated market and also on the market of electricity at freely negotiated prices.
The license territory of Electrodistribution North AD is nearly 30,000 square kilometers and covers 9 districts in Northeastern Bulgaria - Varna, Veliko Tarnovo, Gabrovo, Dobrich, Razgrad, Ruse, Silistra, Targovishte and Shumen. The company operates and maintains electricity distribution grid with length totaling to 42,526 km and 26 substations. On the licensed territory of Electrodistribution North are separated 5 Distribution Service Centers (DSC): DSC Varna, DSC Shumen and Targovishte, DSC Ruse and Razgrad, DSC Gorna Oriahovitsa and Gabrovo, DSC Silistra and Dobrich.
Electrodistribution North performs the following activities:
1. Distribution of electric power coming into the electricity distribution grid;
2. Maintenance, expansion, reconstruction and modernization of the electricity distribution grid;
3. Management of the electricity distribution grid;
4. Provides continuity of the supply and quality of the electricity supplied;
5. Grid connection of end users and producers of electricity;
6. Measuring and recording of the consumed and generated electric power;
7. Performs other required services, related to the license activities.
The customers of Electrodistribution North AD have the opportunity to be informed and benefit from the services provided by the company through the 11 Customer Service Centers, the 24 hour company phone number 0700 161 61, and at the company website www.erpsever.bg.